PATCHAT

PatChat is your inside view of GA from students' perspective

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Freshman's First Spirit Week

Now that Pajama Day is over, I have officially begun my participation in the GA-PC Day Spirit Week. I walked into school on Monday morning owning my Angry Birds onesie, excited to see what other people decided to wear. I have grown up watching the Upper School get dressed up in wacky outfits every day leading up to the Pep Rally hoping that someday it would be me. It is finally my time. This is the most exciting week for the entire GA community because it really is a time where everyone can come together and have fun while being competitive.

This is also my first year playing in GA-PC Day. I am so excited to be a part of the day as an athlete because I have always loved going to watch the games.
Madison and her teammates listen to Coach Rader's early season advice.
I can’t wait for the rest of the week with country day, holiday day, and throwback decade day. Ultimately I am most excited to be a part of the games on Saturday and hopefully bringing GA one step closer to the win.

~ Madison P. '18







Editor's note: Madison, a freshman who came through GA's Middle School, is going through her first Spirit Week ahead of the annual GA-PC Day. She and her water polo teammates will take on Penn Charter as part of an all-sports day of competition. Learn more about GA-PC Day here.

No comments:

Post a Comment