PATCHAT

PatChat is your inside view of GA from students' perspective

Friday, March 16, 2012

Time flies when you're having fun...but am I ready for the future?

As spring break approaches, I still find it weird that I’m a junior and next year I’ll be a senior. Because in only a few more months I’ll be filling out college apps and counting down the days until college. 

Time at GA has flown by so fast. Honestly it feels like it was just a few weeks ago that I walked into the Middle school (polo buttoned up… yes all the way up and wearing the awkward fitting Lands End chino-pant things). I’m excited about the future but also nervous at the same time. I want to see the world, but don’t want to leave my little bubble. I’m sure that these feelings are normal. To be honest, I was apprehensive about going to GA at first. After all, it was a private school and I had only heard so many “good” things about those types of schools. But GA turned out to be one of the best things that have ever happened. So honestly I shouldn’t sweat about the future. I’ll be just fine.

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment