PATCHAT

PatChat is your inside view of GA from students' perspective

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lights, Camera, Action!

 (My thoughts a few weeks ago...)

Being in my first musical is a completely eye opening experience. It feels really weird to act like a completely different person on stage, but I love it. The students who I am acting with are really amazing, and I'm sure this show will be great! It's so different from anything else I've done, and I'm so glad I chose to do it! I can't wait for the show! Stay tuned :)

 (My thoughts this week)....

"Urinetown" (the musical) was AMAZING! The energy was unbelievable, and I am so proud of all my cast mates, crew, choreographer, and directors who put the show together. The three months of rehearsals was so worth it. Every single person was incredible, and I am so thankful I got the opportunity to work with them. 

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment