PATCHAT

PatChat is your inside view of GA from students' perspective

Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Finally Arrives for Softball

As I arrived at the fieldhouse for my first GA softball practice, I was excited to meet the girls and coaches. Everyone was very welcoming and offered great advice to help me improve. Each day we go in the batting cage, the coaches help me adjust my grip or stance to increase the power in my swing. On the field running situational plays, teammates and coaches explain where you should be and what you should be doing. Whether you have played on a travel softball team since you were a little kid or you have never picked up a softball or bat before, GA softball has a spot for you.
Soggy early season weather hasn't keep the softball team from working hard.
The coaches constantly go out of their way to help you improve as an individual and be part of the team. The best thing about coming to this new team is that they treat you like family and go out of their way to help you develop as a softball player.

~ JT S. '18

No comments:

Post a Comment