PATCHAT

PatChat is your inside view of GA from students' perspective

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Reflecting on the Ride


I never considered myself the sentimental type but I must admit that it‘s hard not to be as a senior.  Everything that happens this year, is happening for the last time.  This past Saturday was my last time participating in the GA Jazz Cabaret. While it is always a struggle for me to get to practice at 7:30 am, twice a week, year round, I can not help but reflect on my growth as a musician over the years and how those early morning practices improved my musicianship. As I listened to many of my friends belt their improv solos, I will always look back with fondness on the many friendships I made through the Jazz Ensemble. It has been a great ride Mr. Horner! Congratulations LS, MS, and US Jazz Ensembles and Patriot Select on performances well done!  

- Michael H.

No comments:

Post a Comment